Join our team at Southern Inyo Hospital in beautiful Lone Pine, California!
Be a part of TEAM HCCA at Southern Inyo Healthcare District!
HealthCare Conglomerate Associates (HCCA) is a performance driven organization dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our patients, our physicians, our teammates, and our community. HCCA's vision is to develop a high quality, affordable integrated delivery system focused on improving the wellness and health of the community. Our goal is to be recognized as the best integrated delivery system in the country by being the BEST place to work, practice and receive care.
Southern Inyo Local Healthcare District is dedicated to maintaining and improving health of residents and visitors of the District through a coordinated health program, including acute inpatient and outpatient services, skilled nursing, education, referral services, and recruitment of health care personnel, with the support of the Citizens in Support of Southern Inyo Hospital, the Inyo County Supervisors, and the voters within the Southern Inyo Healthcare District boundaries.
SIHD & HCCA are Equal Opportunity Employers!
The CNA is responsible for providing direct resident care following established policies and procedures under the supervision of The Director of Nursing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides resident care by:
• Assisting residents with bathing, feeding and grooming.
• Taking vital signs, giving enemas, measuring I and O’s.
• Answering call lights and resident requests courteously and promptly.
• Surveying conditions and promptly reporting as required by SNF policies and procedures.
2. Documents residents care by:
• Completing charting in resident and other department records as required.
3. Maintains SNF operations by:
• Consistently following all department policies and procedures.
• Maintaining positive interpersonal relationships with residents, families, and co-workers.
4. Maintains safe and healthy work environment by:
• Following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Following manufacturer’s instructions for equipment operation.
• Promptly notifying supervisors of equipment malfunctions.
• Ensuring that all work spaces are kept neat and orderly.
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by:
• Attending workshops and in-service training's.
6. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
License or Certification:
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: